Now I Begin is inspired by the Latin phrase "Nunc Coepi," which has been used for centuries in the Christian tradition to remind us to focus on the present and to continuously begin again and again. Whether it is in our endeavors, our relationships or in our spiritual lives, we must continuously renew our commitment to live for others, to live to the best of our selves and to make our friendship with our Creator paramount in our lives. Nunc Coepi!
"Nunc coepi! — now I begin! This is the cry of a soul in love which, at every moment, whether it has been faithful or lacking in generosity, renews its desire to serve — to love! — our God with a wholehearted loyalty." St. Josemaria Escriva
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem