Inspired by St. Therese of Lisieux's approach to spirituality. She encouraged others to not set out to do big, grand things for God but to rather seek to do ordinary, normal things with great love. The three roses in the design are meant to be emblematic of the three core elements of her Novena: humility, trust and love.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem