In Warsaw, June of 1979 in one of St. Pope John Paul II's most heroic moments, in front of a crowd of hundreds of thousands of his fellow Polish county men and women, he delivered an inspiring homily and prayed for God to "Let your Spirit descend. And renew the face of the earth." The end of communism and the road to freedom was a long one for the Polish people but JPII's momentous encouragement gave them what they need most to continue their struggle. He gave them hope.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem