ALL ORDERS ARE DELAYED DUE TO COVID-19, PLEASE VISIT OUR SHIPPING & RETURNS PAGE BEFORE ORDERING.
Your relationship with God is not just about Sundays and times in the pew but can be lived out in all aspects of your life. Take him with you always and everywhere! Seek to find Him in all things.
Ad maiorem Dei gloriam or commonly known as AMDG is a Jesuit motto in Latin that means “For the greater glory of God.” Even the ordinary, seemingly insignificant experiences of our day to day lives when shared with Him and offered up for His glory, can have profound spiritual depth and meaning, helping us live more deeply alive in Him.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping