Love is willing the good of the other for the others sake. Love is something you do its not only a feeling or an emotion. The ancient Greeks had numerous terms to describe love. They had a term to describe love for a neighbor. They had a term to describe erotic love. But for the highest form of love, for self-giving love they used Agape to express this ideal. In the bible, the biblical writers regularly used agape to describe Christ's love for us.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem